Thursday, May 2, 2013

A little help from my friends......

In a previous post I used the terms "utterly unique" to describe us as individuals.  Well, feed-back from a brother leads me to restate what I wrote.

We, each of us are indeed unique but we have a "qualified uniqueness."

This may seem silly but my brother pointed out that only God was utterly unique.

Smack me in the back of the head - he has a great point.

The original is always unique - the "image" isn't.  Make sense?

I just wanted to back up and state is better.   This in no way detracts from our individuality - that unique "me-ness."  However "utterly" is a term best left to describe God and not us.

So there ya go - feed-back, comments, questions even corrections are ALWAYS appreciated>

Thanks David !!  

M

No comments:

Post a Comment