Saturday, June 22, 2013

New works in progress - prayers much sought!

I am working on a piece addressing a passage I believe is one to which we pay all too little attention.  As a result we see in the lives of believers today (individually and collectively) such gross error and apathy that the world rejoices and celebrates.

I ask for your prayers as I go about writing this and another broader piece.  Unlike most of my writing I will not be posting either immediately.  They are similar in their focus and yet not identical.  I need clarity and consistency as well the means in time and material provision to be able to do this.

Please pray that He will bless this undertaking and will provide what is needed that I may be able to be about it.

One piece concerns:
Matthew 10:16 ESV
 [16] "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.


The other concerns:
1 Peter 1:6-7 ESV
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, [7] so that the tested genuineness of your faith-more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire-may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.


Thanks
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment