Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Hell of Melacholy- BUT blessed 020114 14:00

I do nof feel joy
But I know I have reason to

I do not feel loved
But I know I am

I do not feel close to Him
But I know He is close to me

I do not feel the Holy Spirit
But I know He indwells me

I do not feel most of the things
The Word says are ours
But that does not make them any less mine

I don't think they are mine
I know they are
With a real solid knowling

I am blessed
Not to be confused with happy
But blessed
Blessed as in not cursed

I am afflicted and blessed
I find blessing in the affliction

I see the tear before it"s shed
I see the sadness under the smile
I here the cacaphony beneath the harmony
I feel the fear in words of courage

My affliction makes me hard to fool
About what you are feeling
Or not
And then
I can pray for you
Pray well for you

And

If He so desires
I'm here
Not surprised by
Your afflcition but ready to embrace
It and you

And

Be very very quiet
And very very still
Together

No comments:

Post a Comment